Dramatic reduction in the cost, time and friction associated with due diligence of funds; may enable the evaluation of many more funds.
- Wealth management firms evaluate a large number of asset management firms for allocation of their assets.
- Conducting due diligence of these funds is a time consuming and costly exercise; it requires the periodic gathering of large amounts of information relating to the fund and its performance.
- Firms also desire a consistent evaluation of such funds through the use of a score
card or other evaluation mechanism.
- RAGE provided an end-to-end solution for gathering and evaluating fund managers systematically.
- A questionnaire-driven self-serve application can be provided t o all funds that wish to be evaluated; funds respond to questions and upload the necessary documents.
- The RAGE solution automatically downloads, extracts and assesses the submitted information using internal scoring logic.
- The RAGE solution can also draft a stub investment thesis report which can be edited by the investment analyst.
- Dramatic reduction in the cost, time and friction associated with due diligence of funds; may enable the evaluation of many more funds.
- Achieve consistency in evaluation.
- Add new asset classes and types with ease.